As our community and the world continues to closely monitor the emergence of “Coronavirus” (COVID-19). First, we want to make sure Leep drivers maintain a safe workspace in their vehicles. We encourage you to adopt practices to protect your health and those of our Leep Community.
We ask of all of the Leep Drivers to cooperate in taking steps to reduce the transmission of infectious diseases.
• Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
• Cover your mouth with tissues whenever you sneeze, and discard used tissues in the trash.
• Avoid people who are sick with respiratory symptoms.
• Clean frequently touched surfaces.
• All Leep Drivers should have personal hand sanitizers for personal use.
• If you provide water to your passengers, please discontinue placing waters in the vehicle beverage holders to limit physical handling and material sharing between passengers. (Waters may still be in your ice chest and available upon request.)
• Using Clorox disinfectant wipes and latex gloves, wipe down all high contact areas such as armrest, doorknobs, and rear/front passenger seats. Drivers should complete proper disinfection after each trip.