update March 15, 2020
The transfer of your pay will start processing immediately. Still, your earnings will only appear in your account when your bank has finished processing the deposit. Depending on your bank, your earnings may show in an hour or two but could take longer.
If your Instant Pay transfer declines, we'll include it in your weekly deposit. If this happens, you should still see your earnings in 3-5 days.
Here are the most common reasons you don't see your deposit yet:
· Your bank is still processing the transaction. Some banks take more time to process deposits, like if your bank doesn't process payments on weekends or holidays.
· Your debit card or account info isn't a current or you don't have a valid driver's license.
· Your account or card is cancelled. Learn How to add a new card.
· Your bank doesn't support immediate transfers.
Need help? If you're on a mobile device, use the Leep Driver's to see options for contacting us. Be sure you've got the Updated app version.
Earnings eligible for Instant Pay deposits may decrease on Wednesdays because Tuesday is the day we begin issuing standard weekly transfers. Once the transfer is released, your earnings are on the way to your bank and are no longer eligible for Instant Pay.
If your debit card or account info isn't current or your account isn't active, your transfer will decline. If this happens, we'll text you with instructions on how to fix it.
Before you tap 'Confirm Deposit' when using Instant Pay, make sure your debit card info is updated. If it isn't, tap 'Edit,' submit your updated card info before you tap 'Confirm Deposit.'
When your Instant Pay transfer fails, we may text about the failure. The text message may require further action from you or give you some info about the crash.
Lost card: "Your Instant Pay deposit declines because the card on file reported lost. Please add and confirm a new card: Leep://payment"
Ride earnings and referrals are all available for Instant Pay.
Some incentives aren't eligible because they require extra calculations that happen at the end of the Leep week (Mondays). You'll get those earnings in your weekly transfer.
Why was one of my rides excluded from Instant Pay? Here are the most common reasons a trip isn't immediately available for Instant Pay:
· The passenger hasn't submitted payment yet. Ride payments must be submitted before we can process them for Instant Pay.
· We're legally prevented from including the ride with Instant Pay
· The trip is under review (such as for a Terms of Service violation or unusually high fare)
Once a trip clears all reports, it will be available for Instant Pay or your weekly transfer.
The app lets you cash out up to five times a day with Instant Pay. Keep in mind your bank may have its daily, weekly, or other transfer restrictions on push-to-debit transfers.
Heads up: Instant Pay is unavailable for drivers with any rides under review, which can happen when we see suspicious activity on an account. Included are any unpaid earnings that are in the next scheduled weekly deposit.
Please note the Driver Dashboard no longer supports Instant Pay deposits.
In the app
1. Tap 'Settings'
2. Tap 'Payment Info'
3. Tap the debit card under the 'Instant Pay' header to edit or set up payment info
4. New debit cards: you must enter your debit card info before cashing out the first time. When you enter a new debit card, we'll send you a confirmation text. Follow the instructions to verify your new card. Tap' Edit' to update your card info before confirming your deposit. Always double-check your card info before cashing out.
5. Tap 'Get paid' to transfer your Instant Pay earnings. Heads up: you must have $5.50 to cash out (at least $5 plus the $.50 Instant Pay fee).
When you transfer, we may send you a text for security. Reply to the book if instructed so that we can begin the deposit process.
After you set up Instant Pay, it may take a few days for your banking info to be verified.
Instant pay won't work without a valid debit card. To use Instant Pay:
· Your debit card must be issued in the United States
· Your debit card must be connected to a checking account
· Debit cards need to be attached to a bank account with a balance of $1.00 or more
· Pre-paid cards aren't eligible for Instant Pay
If an Instant Pay transfer fails, we'll ask you to update your debit card. For security purposes, only one debit card may be active on one driver's account.
· Speak to someone at your bank and ask if they support "immediate transfers" or "push-to-debit transfers."
· Look for your bank on this list
Below is a partial list of banks that don't support immediate transfers.
Amegy Bank National Association | Astoria Federal Savings and Loan Association | The Bank of New York Mellon | BOKF, National Association | BNY Mellon, National Association | Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania | Commerce Bank, National Association | Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas | E*TRADE Bank | Fifth Third Bank | FirstBank | First National Bank of Omaha | GE Money Bank | Goldman Sachs Bank USA | HSBC Bank USA, National Association | Huntington National Bank | Northern Trust, National Association | The Private Bank and Trust Company | RBS Citizens, National Association | Signature Bank | Silicon Valley Bank | State Street Bank and Trust Company | Susquehanna Bank | Toledo | UBS Bank USA | Umpqua Bank | Webster Bank, National Association