- Critical Response Line
- Non-safety incidents & damage
- Photo tips
Urgent Response Line
Our Safety team is here for you 24/7. If you need to report an accident, passenger behavior that threatened your safety, or if you receive a regulatory citation, get fast help by going to this page and tapping the 'Call Me' button.
Back to top
Non-safety incidents & damage
To report damage, tap 'Contact Support' below with the following info:
- At least 2 clear photos of the damage (see photo tips)
- Identifying info about the passenger (the first name works best, but pick-up and drop-off locations and times are also helpful)
- Report the damage before beginning the next ride, or within 6 hours, whichever is sooner
- Brief description of how the incident occurred
We'll assess the damage after you've submitted this. If the damage warrants a fee, we'll be in touch. We may also ask you to provide a receipt once the damage has been cleaned or repaired.
If the damage requires significant cleaning or repair and prevents you from giving rides, wait until your car is up to speed before driving.
Back to top
Check your car regularly after a ride is completed to check for passenger damage. If you find passenger damage, remember these tips:
- Take a photo with your phone to record the time and date of the incident
- Turn on the car's interior light to make sure pictures are clear
- Use your phone's flash when taking pictures
Note: Leep determines the damage fee amount, which is meant to help drivers repair or clean affected areas of their vehicle only. We handle damage reports on a case-by-case basis. Damage fees come entirely from passengers.