Once you are online, follow these steps:
Here are a few more things about LEEP Rides.
- You have 15 seconds to respond to a ride request. If you do not accept a ride request within this timeframe the request will be offered to another Leep Driver.
- If you are close to your rider's pickup location, in-app navigation will stop you will hear a pinging sound and receive a notification. It means that if you are within eyesight or 20-30 seconds from the pickup location, the app will let you know you have arrived. When you tap, arrive, you will need the unique code to start the rider's trip—tap navigation to guide you to the passenger the drop-off location.
- Pro-tip: Always ask the rider's name and their unique four-digit code to start the trip.
- Don't type addresses in GPS while driving. Plan Ahead!
- Secure any luggage, children, and pets before you take off.
- Some riders have preferred routes. Ask your passenger if they have a direction they would like to take your GPS should accommodate when you navigate an alternate way.
- If a passenger rates the driver three stars or below, they will never be matched with that driver again.